Terms and conditions
Purple Enchantments is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us.
- We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques. All dimensions and weights given are those supplied by the manufacturers and are deemed to be accurate. However, if you have any queries please call or email prior to placing an order. If you are dissatisfied with an item you may of course return it.
- The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
- We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
Availability of goods
- All goods for sale on our site are subject to availability. If your item is not in stock we will email you to tell you when the item is due in. (This is normally within 2-3 days.) If we notify you that an item is unavailable and you wish to cancel your order or part of it, please notify us within 24 hours and we will refund your money in full. This does not apply to the order of bespoke items.
- We will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. However we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
- We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques.
Making a purchase
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our site, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Order' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
- We accept credit card payment via PayPal. If you are shopping from anywhere else in the world other then the UK, place your order and PayPal will convert the transaction to British Pounds.
- You may pay for your goods by UK postal order. We will not despatch your goods until the postal order is cashed.
- Once your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made, we will send you a confirmation email that includes prices, total cost and delivery address. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by us of your offer to buy goods or services from us and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
- Some items we offer can be tailored to suit personal requirements. The details of a bespoke item such as colour, design, cost, delivery time and payment terms your order will be agreed with you by email. Once we are aware of your full requirements, we will confirm the details by email.
Postage and packaging
- For orders to UK destinations you can choose between Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery or Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Both services require that you sign for your order.
- Orders to international destinations are sent Air Mail International Signed For.
- All First Class Recorded and Air Mail International Signed For orders over £50 are free.
- The First Class Recorded postage and packing charge on orders under £50 is £3.00.
- The Air Mail International Signed For postage and packing charge on orders under £50 is £6.50.
The Special Delivery Next Day postage and packing charge on all orders is £6.50. The Special Delivery Next Day service is subject to certain conditions:
- Next Day means next working day and does not include Saturday deliveries.
- Next Day only applies typically to Royal Mail delivery zones A and B. Please get in contact if you require urgent delivery and are outside these zones.
- Orders for Next Day delivery must be placed by 3.00pm of the preceding day.
- The Special Delivery Next Day Saturday Delivery is available for £9.50 but please note that Royal Mail do not guarantee delivery on Saturday.
- Packages that cannot be delivered (for example, there is no-one available to sign) are held at your local sorting office or mail depot for collection. It is the responsibility of the addressee to arrange for prompt collection from here.
- If an addressee fails to collect such an order and it is returned to Purple Enchantments, we will charge postage to resend it.
- The on-line ordering receipt will automatically display shipping at £3.00.
- All items are sent in either padded envelopes or a similar appropriate shipping container.
- We will endeavour to process all orders placed by 3.00pm that same day. This is subject to stock availability. Orders received after 3.00pm will be processed within 24 hours.
- With UK Standard you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 working days. International orders are generally received within 10 days.
- We endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address specified by you by any delivery date estimated by us. However, we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by the estimated delivery date. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages or charges incurred by you because of late delivery of the goods.
- When you have received the goods at the address specified in your delivery instructions, the risk of damage to the goods shall pass to you.
- We will deliver the goods to the address given to us by you at the time you make your purchase.
- We will not ship to an address which is in a different country to that of the billing address on any credit card used.
- If you are not satisfied with the order you have received from us you may return it to us within 7 working days of delivery at your cost and risk.
- All returns must be packed properly to avoid damage or breakage. Please obtain a certificate of posting or despatch. We shall not accept any responsibility for non-delivery or damage of goods in transit.
- Please return the goods within the 7 days by guaranteed, registered mail or courier to our premises.
- We will exchange or refund the sales price of any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original condition once we have received back the items in their original condition.
- We shall not give a refund for items which have been damaged or scratched.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange of goods later than 7 days from the date of dispatch.
- If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)7507795306 or write to Purple Enchantments, Pippins, Mayland Close, Mayland, Essex CM3 6SS
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. We do not store or have access to your credit/debit card details.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
- Cookies are used on this site but only to keep track patterns of behaviour and to maintain the contents of your shopping cart. Data collected by this site is used to: a. Take and fulfill customer orders b. Administer and enhance the site and service c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied.
- We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
- We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
'Purple Enchantments' is the trading name of Ms. J Williamson, sole trader. www.purpleenchantments.com is the domain name for an independent online retail outlet used to market sterling silver jewellery and other product which may from time to time be offered for sale.
Ms. Williamson, the online outlet, and the brand ‘Purple Enchantments’, is in no way associated with, or has any connection to, any other online jewellery outlet or business of any kind, except as may be expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions of sale.
When the contract of sale is made between you and us, you understand that you are purchasing product from Purple Enchantments and not from any other sole trader, online or other business, company or entity.
We shall not be responsible to you for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your purchase of a product or products from any other jewellery retailer (online or otherwise) or a purchase made by you outside the scope of these Terms and Conditions generally.